Home remedies for Dehydration
Anyone can suffer the effects of dehydration, be it a normal men, sports persons, children and the elderly. When you are dehydrated and need to rejuvenate, consider the following home remedies for dehydration:
• Take a mixture of one teaspoon each of sugar and lime juice, and add a bit of salt in a glass of water is one of the most well-known natural home remedies for Dehydration. Have a glass of lime juice every few hours throughout the day and you can cure dehydration.
• Having water mixed with apple juice or orange juice is very helpful and can naturally cure Dehydration.
• You can also have glass of buttermilk mixed with half a teaspoon of dry ginger three to four times a day – very useful to cure Dehydration.
• Drinking adequate water before going out in the sun is a common natural remedy for Dehydration prevention.
• You should eat slices of cucumber to take benefit of its wateriness when you are fighting dehydration. Intake high water content fruits such as cantaloupe, watermelon, and strawberries.
• Banana will also help to boost your water levels, but it also delivers potassium that is lost with dehydration. The banana is considered the best fruit to eat when dehydrated.
• Fruit juices refill the body with liquids and also give essential vitamins and minerals.
• Watery fruits and vegetables are regarded as highly beneficial natural home remedies for Dehydration cure.
• A handful of raisins can also help to generate the potassium levels that have been omitted during dehydration. If you are suffering from heat exhaustion, excessive sweating, or mild dehydration, eat foods that contain salt, such as nuts, cheese crackers, and pretzels.
One can try out any of above mentioned home remedies when suffering from dehydration.