Blackheads are not really a product of the dirt that you failed to wash out from your face. Just like other acne problems, this is a condition that is caused by the clogging of pores in your nose area. You would easily determine that you have blackheads when you see the dark spots in the surface of your nose.
There are different factors that can cause blackheads. Here are the most common ones:
- The products that you apply in your face. There are some products that can cause the clogging of pores that can then lead to the presence of dark spots in your nose. These products are usually those that come with artificial fragrance and color. You have to understand that the nose is one of the parts of the face where most of the oil is secreted. This is the reason why clogging of pores may often occur in the area.
- Hormonal changes. There is a certain period in your life when your hormones are affecting not only your emotions and the way you perceive things but also the condition of your skin. For women who are on their early adulthood, acne and other conditions like blackheads are at its peak. This happens around age twenty. With this, the best thing that you can do is to avoid the activities and the food that can worsen the condition.
- Sweat and makeup. This is something that you cannot avoid especially when you are the type of person who has a very active lifestyle. There are different activities that can make you perspire. When you workout, sweat will surely be evident all over your body. And what can make the situation worse is when you are wearing make up. The combination of sweat and make up can cause the clogging of pores and will then be a reason why a blackhead is going to be developed in the nose.
- Some medicines that you take. There are other factors that are hard to avoid because they are part of the things that you use to make yourself healthy. There are some medicines that can cause this condition and that include estrogen, steroids, phenytoin and testosterone.
- Oily food consumption. The food that you eat can also be one of the culprits that cause blackheads. This is the reason why you need to check the content of the food that you are eating before consuming it.
Now that you are already aware about the different factors that may cause blackheads, you have to know that this condition can be treated and avoided. Here are some of the most important points on how to get rid of blackheads on nose:
- Washing the face. You have to make sure that you are washing your face twice a day in order to lessen the amount of oil and dirt that can linger in your skin. You should not forget to wash your face after a long day of wearing makeup.
- Choose your food. One of the causes that are listed above is the consumption of oily food. You have to avoid eating this type of food and focus on fresh and natural food like vegetable and fruits instead. This will not only help you avoid the clogging of pores but will also help you maintain a healthy skin.
- Choose the products you use. When you are putting cream or lotion on your face, make sure that you are choosing the product with lesser oil. And you should also consider cleaning up your face before going to bed.
- Use facial cleanser. There are helpful products that can relieve you from this condition. All you need to do is to ask the help of the dermatologist for you to know the perfect facial cleanser that you can use for your face.
- Choose the best facial cleaner. Make sure that you are getting the perfect one because this product may cause irritation if your skin is very sensitive.
- Consider light makeup. When you are going out, you should consider a not so heavy makeup to avoid irritation in the skin that may be the reason for you to have clogged pores.
- Clean your face. You can use tissue to wipe your face and your nose in order to avoid clogging because of excess oil in the skin.
With the preventive measures that are given above, cleanliness is the best idea that can help you get away from having a blackhead.