- ⅓ C all-purpose gluten free flour
- ⅛ tsp xanthan gum
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, Dutch processed
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (or melted palm shortening)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ C unsweetened coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brewed coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray two 4-inch ramekins with non-stick spray and dust with cocoa powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together milk, oil, vanilla, vinegar, and coffee. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins and place the ramekins on a baking sheet (to make it easier to get them in and out of the…
View original post 90 more words