Millions of people suffer from anxiety in their day-to-day lives that leads to panic attacks. Even, most of the people must have experienced anxiety in some form or another during their lifetime, as it can happen to anyone. But, it’s not always serious. Although, getting the advice from your doctor is vital if it is intruding your everyday life.
The main issue with anxiety is not its cure, but that most of the people don’t understand they are suffering from it. Being panic in some stressful conditions is normal, but it can be the progression of anxiety. So, understand its symptoms first before seeking a treatment for your panic attacks.
Different people experience varied stressors and even react differently. Thus, anxiety can have various symptoms and to varying degrees, including sweating, dry mouth, tension or tightness in the muscles, distraction from work, palpitations, heaviness in the chest, feeling shaky or impending doom, etc. Moreover, there can be a myriad of other symptoms that manifest. It depends upon for how long you are exposed to a stressor that causes symptoms of anxiety.
Well, if anxiety and ongoing stress are left untreated, it can lead to serious illness. For instance, while going through the daily stress of being overworked or underpaid. Such conditions lead to more extreme symptoms of anxiety like insomnia, migraine, high blood pressure, chest pain, loss of libido, etc.
If you are aware of your anxiety condition or got to know about it just now, don’t get panic and take account of these herbal remedies and therapies to curb your anxiety. Natural herbs provide a remedy for every illness, so is the case with anxiety. Even by doing small things in your home, you can control your stress and anxiety soreness to a great extent.
Well, here are a few simple and effective herbal remedies and therapies to stay calm during an anxiety attack:
- Relaxing Therapies: There are various ways to relax your body and mind, including:
- Deep Breathing and Meditation: Try to breathe deeply whenever you experience a panic attack, as it will calm you down, bringing your heart rate down. Repeat it many times and you’ll feel much relaxed. Also, meditate daily to curb your stress and panic attacks.
- Plenty of Sleep: Being sleep deprived can be a reason for your anxiety attacks. So, no matter make sure you take at least 8 hours of sleep every night to stay healthy and calm.
- Spending Time with Family: Spend a quality time with your family that will act as a relaxing therapy to alleviate your anxiety symptoms.
- Aerobic Exercise: It acts as an ultimate stress reliever. Make a point to exercise regularly as it is a great and an effective way to curb anxiety attacks.
- Soothing Music: Try listening to some calming music, whenever you feel stressed or lonely, as it will aid in relaxing your mind and body.
- Recreational Activities: Whenever you get a panic attack, try to divert your thoughts into positive ones and spend time doing activities you love. It is surely going to help.
- Herbal Remedies: Instead of going for some strong allopathic medications for anxiety, try some home based herbal remedies and aromatherapy for its relief. These include:
- Therapeutic Bath: A soothing bath by adding some essential oils like lavender, chamomile, etc. can aid in relaxing your soul and anxiety attacks.
- Therapeutic Massage: An aromatherapy massage and spa can soothe your stress muscles, giving you peace of mind.
- Herbal Incense: Lighting up herbal incense or a candle will relax your mind and body, engrossing you into a soothing atmosphere. Also, produces magical effects and relieves stress-related anxiety, insomnia, depression, headaches, travel sickness, and many more ailments. Make sure to buy best herbal incense from a reliable and authorized store. You can even buy herbal incense online.
- Herbal Tea: Drinking herbal tea like chamomile tea at night instead of alcohol works great and produces relaxation effects, thereby curbing stress and helping you fall asleep easily.
- Over-the-counter Herbal Remedies: For severe anxiety, you may need some strong herbal remedy to get relief. B-complex vitamins, L-Theanine and St. John’s Wort work great in treating anxiety. You can also combine them with the other relaxation therapies and home remedies for better treatment.
Hence, these are some great ways to stay calm during panic attacks and to curb your anxiety. Keep these in mind and chase panic attacks out of your life to enjoy a joyful and a pleasant life experience.