Helpful Tips While Changing Your Baby’s Diaper
Changing disposable diaper does not come naturally. By following the below steps and practicing; you will be able to change a diaper speedily and painlessly.
- Before starting to change the diaper gathers all the items that are necessary such as new disposable diapers, cleaning wipes, a cover cloth for kids, diaper rash ointment, pair of clothes if required to change it. You will not be able to move away from that room so ensure that everything is within the reach.
- Comfort your baby with the best diapers and avail discounts with Baby Free Shipping Offers at the time of bulk purchasing of diapers to save more.
- Try to keep this stuff away from your kids at least not near their legs otherwise they will kick it off.
- Stay near the sphere of the changing area throughout the entire process. A baby should not be left alone or unattended when you are changing his or her diaper. Sometimes you are not present for a moment and there are chances of accidents if baby rolls over or climbs off the area and can hurt themselves.
- If you are willing to go out for a moment then take your baby with you otherwise tell someone to attend them.
- Lay the baby on the flat surface; it is preferable with a towel underneath, so that the baby is comfortable. Remove any outerwear while changing the diaper.
- Open the clean diaper by unfolding all the outer flaps but don’t open the diaper tapes. Lay this new diaper under the baby and remove the diaper tape with the baby’s legs in a downward position.
- Take both the sides of the diaper with two hands. Put one hand on each side of the diaper and lower it. Hold the front flap of the diaper and lay it down towards you and check that the child’s bottom is still on the back flap of the diaper.
- Hold your child’s ankles softly with one hand and raise the child’s bottom upside and place the diaper below.
- Remove the old diaper and throw it in dustbin so that your child does not start playing with it. Then place new diaper comfortably.
- Clean the baby’s soiled area with baby wipe properly from front and back side so that there are lesser chances of infections and see that all skin folds are hygienic.
- Please change your child’s clothes if needed and allow them to stay happy.
- If there is a diaper rash use ointment as suggested by the doctor. Some ointments may cause reactions so be careful while using it.
- It is vital to use baby powder so they can feel freshness for long time and even it can be helpful to protect your child against infections.
- If your hands dirty please wash it before changing it may even cause infection to your baby.
Sophiya Aden is a contributor and writer for couponsforfree.us. She writes about useful tips through which you can save money while shopping anything online. Avail the best deals on diapers and order in bulk to save money.